There are more social media venues for marketing than ever before, and the ever-increasing desire to segment and personalize requires quality copywriting and content creation versatility.
Today, your business relies on its online reputation. Ongoing quality correspondence and professional sales collateral supports that reputation. Hiring a professional writer is a great way to maximize your company’s online and offline branding potential.
With this mind, here’s the Top Five Reasons why you should invest in an expert writer:
- Your website represents your entire company. If your site features well-written, engaging content, you promote a high-quality entity. Remember that in most cases what you write is less important than how you write; therefore it’s mandatory to collaborate with a content writer who can put facts, feelings and an effective call-to action into words in an ideal manner.
- Connect to your clients more effectively. Professional writers know how to write for different audiences. Trained writers know how to analyze audiences and then target them with various writing strategies.
- Google values fresh content. If you don’t have a full-time writer on staff, chances are your website content rewrites and blog posts are afterthoughts. To maximize your SEO potential, you need to frequently update your website and blog with quality information. Good SEO practices will help your website rank higher in search engine results, draw more visitors and enhance the popularity of your website, ultimately generating increased revenues.
- Concise social media content reaches more people. People are far more likely to share information via social media when it’s engaging. Professional writers have been trained to write effective headlines and titles, which is an important skill for managing any company’s social media accounts.
- Completing projects more efficiently. With a professional writer on hand, you can plan and implement group projects much more quickly. Communication is key when developing long-term plans, and your writer can help you develop tangible goals that everybody understands. The professional writer knows how to work effectively in a team with graphic designers to make the images and visual style work with the words.
“The Need for Quality Information Content as the Most Important Marketing Trend” is based on research conducted by Washington, D.C.-based TorchLight Hire, one of the nation’s largest marketing and communications recruiting and staffing firms.